JeraSoft Team has released VCS 3.10.4. as a maintenance release for all VCS users. And we invite you to participate in our upcoming webinar about changes and enhancements in our carrier-grade billing platform.
Join the Upcoming Webinar!
The new version 3.10.4 is released and JeraSoft Team invites you to join our 30-minute webinar. Our Application Engineer will take you through the key updates of the VCS 3.10.4.
- Starting from this version, the user can set particular Rate group for the traffic matching the rule of number translation. In particular, it can be applied for the EU local and international calls
- The Presets and Traffic Processing are split into separate sections in the Management
- New option “Time profiles” in the Factors Watcher
- Blocking numbers of the client/account via Factors Watcher settings
- There are new types of charts: stacked line/bar/area
- Available zero-amount invoices
- Bunch of minor additions
You can get the full list of changes and fixes of JeraSoft VCS 3.10.4 by referring to our Release Notes.
All existing JeraSoft customers are encouraged to upgrade their current version to the latest version JeraSoft VCS 3.10.4. Clients with active Support Subscription get this upgrade FREE of charge.
For those who missed opportunity to watch it live, we would like to provide a link to recording: