Dynamic Routing is a feature that allows you to run your business more efficiently by providing automated management of your routes. Sometimes referred to as “LCR Routing“, JeraSoft VCS Dynamic Routing goes far beyond that, allowing you to choose a dedicated routing policy for specific customer or destination. For your convenience, a wide range of routing policies is supported.
- Multiple routing policies (LCR, Quality, etc)
- Profitability control, block unprofitable calls
- Capacity control and active calls tracking
- Customizable routing groups
- Quality control and routes monitoring
- Dynamic number translation
- Detailed routing analysis and simulation
- Manageable routing plans and templates
- SIP Redirect and RADIUS-based routing
- Setup of time profiles, balancing, etc.
The Routing itself is managed through a creation of Routing Plans that describe how particular destination should be routed. This enables you to route groups of customers or isolate a routing within a specific environment, for example, separating your premium carriers for your premium customers only.
Routing information is available to you at any time with Routing Analysis tool. It allows you to get an overview of a current routing situation within your facilities or run simultaneously by replacing current routing plans with new ones.