Dynamic Routing is a feature that allows you to run your business more efficiently by providing automated management of your routes. Sometimes referred to as “LCR Routing”, JeraSoft VCS Dynamic Routing goes far beyond allowing you to choose a dedicated routing policy for specific customer or destination. For your convenience, a wide range of routing policies is supported.
Dynamic Routing Features
- Multiple routing policies (LCR, Quality, etc)
- Profitability control, block unprofitable calls
- Capacity control and active calls tracking
- Customizable routing groups
- Quality control and routes monitoring
- Dynamic number translation
- Detailed routing analysis and simulation
- Manageable routing plans and templates
- SIP Redirect and RADIUS-based routing
- Setup of time profiles, balancing, etc.
Dynamic Routing Plans
The routing itself is managed through the creation of Routing Plans that describe how a particular destination should be routed. This enables you to route groups of customers or isolate routing within a specific environment, for example, using your premium carriers with your premium customers only.
Dynamic Routing Analysis
Routing information is available to you at any time with the Routing Analysis tool. It allows you to get an overview of the current routing situation within your facility or run simultaneously by replacing the current routing plans with new ones.
Get Service, Support, and Professional Advice
For general and sales inquiries regarding JeraSoft IoT billing or telecom billing solutions, please contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact JeraSoft Support for any product or support related questions at email@example.com or visit JeraSoft Documentation.