JeraSoft, a renowned developer of state-of-the-art solutions for IoT, Telecom, and Cloud Service Providers is happy to introduce a new major version of its innovative Billing Platform – VCS 3.15. The new version has to offer a wide range of new features, as well as some minor improvements and fixes for a better performance of the system.
The list of VCS 3.15 key updates includes:
- Rate Notification service has become more versatile in terms of providing relevant information regarding all changes in both parent and child rate tables
- Import process has been significantly reworked and improved, especially regarding tracking of errors that imported file may contain
- DIDs import has been extended by the capability to get a wider range of data columns
- Client Packages section has been empowered with Limits History function to track packages usage by subscription periods
- Interface of Mismatches Report section has been slightly reworked to grant a user higher ease of use.
The full list of improvements and fixed bugs that came into force with this VCS 3.15 can be found here.
All existing JeraSoft customers are encouraged to upgrade their current version to the latest version. Clients with active Support Subscription get this upgrade FREE of charge.
Join the upcoming webinar to discover how JeraSoft’s technology can help you transform your billing process for getting exceptional results!
We look forward to sharing our newest innovations with you!